Order on Amazon or our Store
Mother Leda is hatching something new!
Now you can order a square shaped or a landscape shaped Leda sketchbook!
The Atlas Journal is a medium-sized square sketchbook, measuring 8.25 x 8.25 inches. Perfect for artists who love symmetry, this sketchbook is versatile and fits comfortably in your bag for on-the-go sketching. With 160 tear-resistant pages of premium cream-tone fine art paper, it's ideal for a variety of mediums, including ink, water color, pen, and pencils.
The Phoebe Journal, on the other hand, is a landscape-shaped sketchbook that's perfect for capturing wide vistas or panoramic scenes. Measuring 8.25 x 5.7 inches, it offers a broad canvas without compromising on portability. Like the Atlas, the Phoebe features 160 pages of our high-quality, smooth, cream-tone paper that's perfect for colored pencils, ink, pen, charcoal, and light water-color.
Both the Atlas and Phoebe are crafted with a stitched thread binding, enabling them to lay flat for easy drawing. Their textured, all-weather soft covers are water-resistant, protecting your precious art from the elements. An elastic strap holds the pages together, while a back pocket provides storage for your drawing tools or even your phone. Get them at ledaartsupply.com
A couple of months later and I now own three of your sketchbooks, I am never going to buy another brand again - the quality and value for money is just AMAZING.
I use mine as more of an artistic journal than a sketchbook so it gets bashed about an awful lot and has all sorts of mediums purposely thrown on it eg tea, coffee, and fabric and it has not even shown one sign that it is going to fall apart.
Thank you so much for creating quite possibly, the best sketchbook ever, Leda sketchbooks for the win!
-- Florence from the UK
|Bunny in a Cup by Victoria Lee.|
See all images here.
|Take the Plunge|
|All four sizes.|
|New York Artist Sandy Ramirez Sketch in Pocket Leda|
|Colored lead holder with refill packs.|
|Just swimming! So much fun its dazzling.|
|Check it out.|
|Pablo Borda begins a commission in Spain|
|Leda Art Supply is pleased to help support the work of Seattle area charity Art with Heart. |
This non-profit uses the healing power of creativity to help children and teens facing hardships.
Leda Art Supply Founder GJ Gillespie
Tested the Travel Journal on his Christmas Vacation
|Vicky Wood sketch in Medium Leda|
|Sketch by Pablo Borda. More more of his art.|
to the Washington State artist support organization Artist Trust.
|Pocket "Baby" Leda Sketchbook is 3.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Kyle announces lucky winners before 100 Facebook fans.|
|Leda Mechanical Lead Refill Pack.|
|Leda Mechanical Colored Pencil Set.|
|Testing Leda in the Deserts of Eastern California MORE|
Cup of Tea
Leda is "a work of art" says Suman
|Joannes's latest doodle in her Leda.|
|Alekandra's art using the Leda sketchbook|
|5B art lead designed for sketching!|
Leda Odyssey Sketchbook Review by GxArtistic
|Gary and Teresa Gillespie in LA|
|Tabitha says: Been watching a lil too much GOT lol. |
Graphite pencils and koi watercolor palette in my large Leda sketchbook
|Leda is perfect for recording your memories.|
|Leda sketchbooks now available in the UK,|
Germany, France, Italy and Spain!
|Medium and large Leda on vacation|
|Mother Leda is Pleased|
|Leda is the perfect travel sketchbook|
|Photographer Discovers how to Print a photo|
directly onto his sketchbook!
|Learn to observe plants and animals on the trail. |
Maybe a quick Grizzly bear sketch?
|These guides will soon teach hikers |
the art of wilderness journaling
|Art by Isabella made with a premium Leda sketchbook. #sketching|
- This sketchbook is perfect for me. I needed a new sketchbook for work so I can stay creative and sketch new ideas down. I really love the size and the texture of the Leda Sketchbook. I also love the Greek Mythology behind the name. I always appreciate a great Greek Mythology story. I will definitely get another. Jane Brown, /5/17
- "I *love* this sketchbook! The paper is like butter - so smooth but thick enough to handle lots of different media. The buff color is nice to work on. It shows off colors so well. The cover is soft and flexible but seems quite sturdy. I'll definitely purchase this brand again and again." Lana Stuart, 3/1/17Leda in the WildernessJeff Wohl takes his students far into the wilderness deserts of Utah's Canyonlands. MoreCharcoal Delight: In Praise of Paper
|More art by Human Here|
|Watercolor sketch by
- "I spend a lot of time with your sketchbooks every day so I am thrilled to get another one. I love everything from the soft texture of the covers, to the excellent paper, to the elegant logo on the covers. All good."
|Gray Jay sketch by Leda Brand Ambassador Jeff Wohl |
of the Outdoor Leadership School.
Read more about Jeff
|Artist Kavita Subramanian Loves Leda Sketchbooks|
Sketchbook on Naturalist's Checklist when heading into the mountains.
Read more about Jeff Wolh's trip
|Art by Lindsey|
|Jeff Wohl used Leda Pocket Sketchbook for month long hike|
|THREE SIZES TO CHOOSE: LARGE, MEDIUM AND SMALL|
Plush Slate Gray all Weather Cover feels great to hold
|Leda Odyssey now only $19.94.|
Order the Odyssey sketchbook on Amazon.
- The Forest Stewardship Council certifies our non-acid paper as environmentally friendly.
- Five percent net profits from your purchase donated to children and teens facing hardships through Art with Heart. Check out photos of the kids here.